Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Before Tommy and I had kids, I knew he was going to be a good dad. He is so patient and caring. I imagined him taking the boys fishing and camping and for bike rides. But each day I am amazed at what an incredible father he is. He makes an effort to spend time with the boys and give them his full attention. He changes diapers, reads books, gives baths, cuddles, plays cars, wrestles, chases, feeds, and cleans up after our little guys. Twice a week he does dinner, bath, book and bed routine by himself while I tutor. He gets up with the boys on Saturday mornings so I can sleep in. He does all these things not because he has to, but because he truly enjoys the time he gets to spend with his boys. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful daddy for a husband. He is the best daddy in the world!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What a sweet tribute. Great daddy's like him are definitely a blessing. Your whole family is so precious.