Monday, June 8, 2009

Finally!!

I finally got around to posting new pictures. I have lots of catching up to do!


My parents had a house warming party in April with a 70's theme.
They had great costumes!


Easter Pictures
A couple weeks ago, I put Shane down for tummy time and this is what Carson did! He's already trying to wrestle with his little brother. He did it again today too! I'm not sure why he does it, but Shane thinks it is really funny!



Mother's Day Pictures









For Mother's Day, we went to the Adolphus for afternoon tea. The tea and food was really good and it was very relaxing. They had one tea called Pear Carmel that we all really liked.

Gran and Grandpa's house

Carson and Andrew love the helicopter!


Andrew gets so excited when he gets to hold Shame (no, that's not a typo. He calls him Shame!)

No comments: