Friday, June 26, 2009

5 years

Today, Tommy and I have been married 5 years. I really can't believe it has already been 5 years. It is amazing how our life has changed. I am truly blessed to have married such a wonderful husband and father. I love him more now than I did 5 years ago. Here are a few reasons why I love and appreciate my husband.

1. He loves Jesus.
2. He fixes thing around the house.
3. He sold his truck and bought me a minivan.
4. He takes out the trash before I ask.
5. He leaves me little love notes.
6. He massages my shoulders anytime I ask.
7. He gets up with the boys on Saturday so I can sleep in.
8. He changes diapers.
9. He is always encouraging to me.
10. He reads parenting books with me.
11. He rarely works late.
12. He will watch chick flicks with me.
13. He serves at church.
14. He loves his boys.
15. He enjoys spending time with my family.
16. He does dishes.
17. He grills.
18. He takes care of all the yard work.
19. He spends quality time with the boys.
20 He always makes me feel safe.
21. He spends time just talking with me.
22. He prays with me and with our boys.
23. He shows the boys he loves them, but also says it.
24. He did late night feedings with both boys.
25. He leads our family by example.

I can't wait to see what the next 5 years brings.

2 comments:

Daniel and Carrie Moore said...

That is awesome Aubrey! Such a sweet hubby you have. Congratulations. Hope to see you soon!

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary!