Saturday, June 20, 2009

Carson and Shane





Carson and Shane are growing so fast. I love taking pictures of them in the pajamas! Carson loves when I put Shane in bed with him. When I go to get Carson out of bed in the mornings, he points to his pillow and says "Shane" until I put Shane in there.

Carson and Shane both slept until 8:00 this morning! Tommy and I were very excited that it was Saturday and we both got to sleep late. Usually Shane gets up between 6:30 and 7 and Carson gets up between 7 and 7:30. Occationally one will sleep late, but never both. I think it was their Father's Day gift to their daddy.




Carson ......

**loves to give Shane kisses. He does it on his own now.

**likes to shove his pants between the changing table and wall when I change his diaper.

**thinks thank you also means give me.

**LOVES lights. He likes to turn them on and off and point to every light he sees! I think he might even say light more than no.

**likes to turn things off. Off is his third favorite word after light and no.

**says hi to everyone at the store. He will say hi to someone until they acknowledge him. Sometimes it takes 10 or more times, but he is very persistent.

**wants to be outside all the time!
**loves taking showees (showers).

**is Daddy's shadow. He is a daddy's boy!



Shane.......

**smiles and giggles all the time!!!

**is getting really good at pushing up when he is on his tummy.

**wakes up smiling and giggling.

**takes after his brother and spits up all over Mommy and Daddy.

**smiles while he spits up!

**loves playing in his exersaucer!

**giggles when his shirt goes over his head.

**makes Daddy stand when he holds him.


Did I mention that his smiles and giggles???

No comments: