Sunday, February 8, 2009

Introducing Shane William Holland

Shane is doing great! He lost a little too much weight when we left the hospital so we had to take him to get weighed today. He was 7 lbs 4 oz on Saturday and was 7 lbs 11 oz today! They only expect him to gain an ounce a day so he is doing great! Carson has been staying with his grandparents, but is coming home today. He hasn't been very interested in Shane so far, but I think he will once he is here with him a while. I am hoping to get some good pictures of them together very soon.

5 comments:

Daniel and Carrie Moore said...

Aubrey he is beautiful! Can't wait to see him soon.

Anonymous said...

Aubrey that picture of his little face is so precious! He looks like Tom!!! I want to stop by this week to meet him ... my mom came in town Thursday so I didn't get to visit at the hospital, I'll give you a call.

Anna said...

Adorable! I can't wait to hear more about Carson as a big brother...

Michelle said...

What a cutie pie! I have been checking every day to see his picture. It was worth the wait. Congratulations on another beautiful baby boy.

Nalley Family said...

He is precious!!