Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'M HAVING A BABY TODAY!

Wow, I can't believe today is finally here. It still seems crazy that I am going to have two little boys by the end of the day. We don't have to be at the hospital until 10:30 so we are taking it easy this morning. It's been really nice to have this delivery planned. My mom came and picked up Carson yesterday and is going to keep him until Friday. Then he gets to spend a few days with Gigi and Pops. Tommy and I went to go see a movie last night. I don't think we have been to the movies since the summer! We both got to have one last night of sleep for a few months. Well, I slept as well as any woman who is 9 months pregnant! Luckily Tommy slept well. He didn't get any sleep the night before Carson was born.

We are both so excited for Shane to arrive. I can't wait to see what he looks like. I keep imagining that he is going to look a lot like Carson, but he could have Mommy's red hair and Daddy's green eyes. I think he is going to be a big baby. My weight guess is 8 lbs 8 oz and Tommy's is 8 lbs 5 oz. I absolutely think he will be over 8 lbs.

Hopefully we will have some pictures up in a few days!

1 comment:

Nalley Family said...

I will be praying for you guys!! I can't wait to see some pictures of your new little boy!!