Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cutie Pie











Shane gets more adorable everyday! I was hoping to have some pictures of Shane and Carson, but Carson loves to look at pictures on the camera which makes it hard to take pictures of him. They are really cute together. Carson likes to giggle at Shane and poke him. It doesn't seem to bother Shane. I am amazed that Shane will sleep through Carson playing and squealing and Carson will sleep through Shane crying. They are so much fun!
This week was my first time at home with both of them and it went pretty well. Carson is such an independent boy that he doesn't mind that I am holding Shane so much. He will go in his playroom and play while I feed Shane. Occasionally he will get upset when Shane cries, but most of the time he doesn't seem to notice that Shane is around. I actually made it out of the house twice this week with both boys. We took a trip to Babies R Us on Tuesday and on Wednesday we went to get Carson's hair cut then to Target. Shane slept the entire time and Carson was so good! I know every outing won't be like this, but I will enjoy it while it lasts!


1 comment:

Anna said...

So precious! Can't wait to see him again.