Sunday, March 29, 2009

Why do boys.....

Why do boys put everything in their mouths excepts vegetables???

Carson loves to play outside, but I have to watch him very close. He puts everything in his mouth. He was playing in his sand box and put a handful of sand in his mouth. It didn't say anything because I thought he wouldn't like the way it tasted and wouldn't do it again. I was wrong! He did it 2 more times. I finally had to tell him to stop. When we go to the playground, he likes to put the mulch in his mouth. Dirt, grass, leaves, flowers....he likes them all!

Now green vegetables on the other hand, he spits out! He liked the baby food green beans and peas and would eat real green beans and peas for a while. But now he won't eat them! I think once he tried other foods, he decided the green beans and peas didn't taste as good as he remembered.

No comments: