Monday, January 12, 2009

Carson is One!

I can't believe my baby is already one! This is a picture of him waking up on his birthday. I'm sure he won't be as smiley when I do this in a few years! You can see the mural in his new room that Gigi painted. I need to take some good pictures of it and post them. It turned out so cute!



Here are some pictures from Carson's party that Aunt Melissa took with her new camera. They turned out great! Gran and Pa got Carson a slide and swing that him and Andrew had to try.















CAKE! Carson ate his entire piece of cake one handful after the next!


2 comments:

Anna said...

Happy birthday, Carson! I love pictures of kids eating cake. So cute. The race car mural is great. Wonderful big brother room. :)

-Anna

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Carson! You are growing up so fast. I can't wait to see the pictures of your new room!